Starts May 1 to October 31, 2018
- We have multiple options available for those 20 years of age and older to keep fit this spring, summer and fall.
- For athletes 25 years of age and older there are opportunities to compete if you wish to test yourself against paddlers from other clubs. The Atlantic Division hosts three local regattas, typically one at Pisiquid in Windsor, NS, followed by two more on Lake Banook.
- Coaching Tuesday evenings war canoe is Tim Schaus.‘Tuesday’s with Tim Schaus’
- Coaching all other times is Peter Korisanszky (Canoe Medalist at Worlds)
- This year the Canadian Masters Regatta is being held in Sherbrooke, Quebec, on September 2, 2018.
Training with coaching
Canoe or Kayak
- Weekdays from 8:30-9:30 AM (May until the end of June and September – until the end of October)
- Monday evening 6:30-7:30 PM (May until the end of October)
- Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-7:30 PM (May until the end of October)
- Saturday morning – 9:00-10:00
Early Risers without coaching
- Time to be determined
- Saturday 8:00 AM, – Yoga / Stretch,
Cost to members:
- $150 + tax, which includes coaching
- $110 + tax option for no coaching