Club House

The Club HouseBanook has two buildings joined by a breezeway. The original building was built in 1903 and contains the main hall, a full kitchen and a smaller senior’s room.

The second building holds a gymnasium, weight room, change rooms, offices and a canteen. There are also storage bays for club and athlete boats.

Newsletter Sign Up

All are welcome to subscribe!