We are excited that nine Banook athletes received a medal at the Nationals in Sherbrooke. In total, our athletes won 6 Golds, 2 Silver, and 6 Bronze. Many more also competed in the finals and achieved personal best times.
Banook’s Nationals Results
- U19 Men’s K1 500m Bronze – Alex Canning
- U16 Men’s K1 200m Gold and Canadian Champion – Ian Gaudet
- U19 Men’s K1 1000m Gold and Canadian Champion – Alex Canning
- U16 Men’s K1 1000m Bronze – Ian Gaudet
- U17 Men’s K4 1000m Gold and Canadian Champions – Thomas Cox, Ian Gaudet, Jack Hall, Cole Parsons
- U19 Men’s K2 500m Bronze – Alex Canning and Ian Gaudet
- U17 Women’s K4 500m Bronze – Carys McMurray, Emily Munroe, Emily Parsons, Lucy Traves
- U19 Men’s K2 200m – Silver Alex Canning and Ian Gaudet
A special CONGRATULATIONS to Alex Canning (4 medals) and Ian Gaudet (5 medals) who had tremendous success on the water in Sherbrooke!